Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Element of our Foundations course which introduces students to the Strategic Cost Management Concept. To get the Foundations course: select a bundle in our course catalog, then click above on the button "Get all for $xxx". You will get one year unlimited access to the course and all supporting content.
'Foundations' course objectives:
• To be introduced to and understand the concept of Strategic Cost Management
• To obtain a Cost Management Roadmap to assess the current level of cost management performed on any category of spend/cost, and the next steps to take on the journey to manage costs
• To obtain, understand and apply a set of price analysis tools
• To distinguish between price analysis and cost analysis
• To gain knowledge of the cost analysis tools available and learn the important cost definitions and terminology
• To prepare the student for the Cost Modelling course
You selected to get the course Introduction by Jimmy Ankle... (TCS-I-00). Please Login or Signup to get it.