Certification for the Strategic Cost Management Foundations course. To get this course: select a bundle in our course catalog, then click above on the button "Get all for $xxx". You will get one year unlimited access to the course and all supporting content.
What differentiates your company from the competition?
Over the past 50 years, global competition has evolved to a level where technology, quality, customer service, delivery, and brands are no longer sufficient to differentiate world-class companies. In order to achieve and maintain a sustained competitive advantage, firms must now provide all of the above at a lower cost than their competitors. Strategic Cost Management thus becomes a necessary element for companies today.
As cost management moves to the forefront of business strategy, companies are beginning to realize that in order to effectively manage costs, they must first understand the elements that comprise the total cost of ownership (TCO).
'Foundations' course objectives:
• To be introduced to and understand the concept of Strategic Cost Management
• To obtain a Cost Management Roadmap to assess the current level of cost management performed on any category of spend/cost, and the next steps to take on the journey to manage costs
• To obtain, understand and apply a set of price analysis tools
• To distinguish between price analysis and cost analysis
• To gain knowledge of the cost analysis tools available and learn the important cost definitions and terminology
• To prepare the student for the Cost Modelling course
You selected to get the course Strategic Cost Management Fou... (TCS-Ic). Please Login or Signup to get it.