Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Element of our Cost Modelling course which covers case studies demonstrating the need to obtain and develop cost insights for the buyer. To get the Cost Modelling course: select a bundle in our course catalog, then click above on the button "Get all for $xxx". You will get one year unlimited access to the course and all supporting content.
'Cost Modelling' course objectives:
• To obtain, understand and apply a set of cost management tools that enable the transition from leveraging volume to leveraging ideas
• To gain a better knowledge of the cost structure of goods, equipment or services procured
• To identify data sources in building cost models
• To apply cost models in effective negotiations
• To use Price Discipline in long term contract negotiations
• To apply Total Cost of Ownership principles in sourcing decisions
You selected to get the course Introduction to Cost Mod... (TCS-II-01-2). Please Login or Signup to get it.