Element of our Cost Modelling course which covers case studies demonstrating the need to obtain and develop cost insights for the buyer. To get the Cost Modelling course: select a bundle in our course catalog, then click above on the button "Get all for $xxx". You will get one year unlimited access to the course and all supporting content.
'Cost Modelling' course objectives:
• To obtain, understand and apply a set of cost management tools that enable the transition from leveraging volume to leveraging ideas
• To gain a better knowledge of the cost structure of goods, equipment or services procured
• To identify data sources in building cost models
• To apply cost models in effective negotiations
• To use Price Discipline in long term contract negotiations
• To apply Total Cost of Ownership principles in sourcing decisions
You selected to get the course Introduction to Cost Mod... (TCS-II-01-2). Please Login or Signup to get it.